Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome

First off, thank you and every guest you've invited along to view my journey of my intake on the beautiful world of craft brews. Just a year ago today I was addicted to domestic beers such as Bud Light, Coors and other crappy choices but now it's craft beer over crap beer!This blog will be updated quite frequently with brews and my reviews as well delicious food posts.
 
This blog and I are based out of Los Angeles, CA. I'd be happy to hear your suggestions of brews as well as any positive feedback and opinions from all visitors as well, so please leave comments below.
I'll be posting and enjoying everything from belgiums, stouts and IPA's and more. I'm also a foodie, so expect some mouth-watering food posts as well.

Sit back, relax and cheers to the greatness of craft brews and great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment